Friday, January 4, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Quad Review+Swatch

Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Give me Gold:





The quad contains four colors.
1) The lightest shade is a shimmery butter color. I found that this powder was very dry and didn't have a lot of color pay off.
2) Another shimmery color, but in a mustard yellow. Consistency was similar to the first color, but applied slightly smoother and with less fall out.
3) This is my favorite color in this quad. It's a satiny bronze and has a wonderfully smooth, buttery application.
4) The darkest color is a deep brown that I really don't enjoy. The shadow was very dry, hard to blend and was overall unenjoyable to work with.

Verdict: MISS. With only one color with a good consistency (the bronze) I will not be purchasing this quad  again.

This product retails for around $8.

<3Love for Life<3

No comments:

Post a Comment