Monday, February 18, 2013

My Skin Care

My Skin Care

Here are my favorite skin products (for dry, acne prone skin):
1. My daily cleanser is this hydrating fruit infusions formula from Clean & Clear. I love the way this cleanser smells and it feels extra gentle on my sensitive, dry skin.
2. I recently discovered this Vasanti exfoliator in a Birchbox, and I am in LOVE! The exfoliant is super finely milled and feels effective, but not too abrasive. I immediately saw after using this that my skin looked brighter, more even and smoother. Plus, it didn't dry out my skin! 10/10 from me.
3. I use this toner to fight acne. I rub it all over my face with a cotton ball. It's not a holy grail product for me by any means, but it helps get the job done.
4. I use this Garnier refreshing facial moisturizer in the morning when my skin is in the need of a little perk up.
5. I keep this Pond's Dry Skin Cream in my cabinet for emergencies when my skin isn't responding to my normal moisturizers. I find it to be a little too thick and greasy and slow to absorb, but sometimes that's what my skin needs.
6. This is my FAVORITE moisturizer of ALL time. It's gentle and it's effective. I use the PM formula from CeraVe every night and most mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment